Monday, December 29, 2008

portland surprise (part one)

last post of 2008!

2009... i'm ready. very excited to see the changes that may come in the next year, and also on a personal note, 2008 was much better than 2007, and i believe the real good stuff is just around the corner... so i can't wait. :)

in the meantime, enjoy a mishmash of photos i took while in portland, oregon from dec. 4-16th. i was so insanely busy during my trip and had such an amazing time. for sure, i left my heart in the pacific northwest and want to go back as soon as i can.

enjoy this sampling of business and personal shots from my time out west.





















2 comments:

Lynn said...

Where's part two?! I'm waiting! :)

//nancy said...

hahaha!

know that you helped light a fire under my rear to GET POSTING! :D