Thursday, January 24, 2013

friend-ly faces

oh man, my skills in procrastination have never been so evident to me until the past several years when my personal life jumped up a few notches. (dating, being engaged to, marrying my husband- then major life transitions which included an unexpected home sale, first pregnancy, cross-country move, and all that jazz. nbd.) i'm just truly not willing or able to sacrifice living my own life in order to promote my business properly, and SHOOT that's a major bummer in one sense but on the other hand, this is all a new normal to me. so maybe i should just cut myself some slack? post when i can. and stop feeling the guilt of how much i just haven't shared with you all in the photos i've taken this past year. one small step at a time. 

i had fully intended to write separate blogs for all three of these shoots, they were just that good. and do you know why i think these people are so stinking awesome? because they are my friends. from time to time, i am lucky enough to shoot photos of people i care about and wow, nothing makes me happier. before my maternity leave officially starts and then oh how quickly we'll move into the prime season for new clients in 2013, here are a small sampling of shoots from three fantastic families. these people make my heart happy. have a good weekend- maybe the next time we "chat" i'll be showing off my own little love? trying my best to be patient because one never knows... :)













No comments: