Sunday, June 21, 2009

rad dads

to all of you dads out there...









... happy father's day. the time you spend investing in your kids is worth SO much.

to my own dad:



you are the best. through my whole life you haven't been perfect, but you've done your best to provide for me, love me, encourage and support me even in the times when you would've done things differently. i am the luckiest girl to have a father like you who is funny, thoughtful, kind, loving, smart, and an amazing example of the kind of person i'd like to be. happy father's day.

2 comments:

The Hastings Family said...

HI Nan,

I love this picture but I can't figure out for the life of me what Uncle Bob is doing. Mel says, he is working. Last I knew he worked for an Insurance company. he, he.

Lots of love,

Auntie Robin

//nancy said...

aunt robin,

SO sorry it took me forever to respond to your comment, here. well... he's downstairs at his workbench, making things. :) things that he might later on use to shoot at targets. ;) haha.

love,
n